Dr. Juan Ignacio Petra Cremaschi
- Graduation as Attorney-at-Law (2008 – UC)
- Master of Laws ( Teaching 2019-2021 – Universidad Austral, Buenos Aires)
- Graduate Studies in Corporate Law (Universidad de Mendoza).
- Master’s Degree in Business (London Metropolitan University and West London College)
- Certified Financial Advisor (Argentine Institute of Financial Executives – IAEF; and Spanish Institute of Financial Analysts)
- Graduate course in Digital Transformation of Latin American Companies (EI Law School, Madrid, Spain)
- Diploma in Corporate Law (UA)
- Graduate Course in Corporate Law (Universidad Austral)
- Graduate Course in Mergers & Acquisitions (Universidad Torcuato Di Tella)
- Languages: Spanish and English
Offices and Positions held:
- University Professor of Corporate Law at UMSA University (Universidad del Museo Social Argentino).
- Deputy Arbitrator of the Arbitration Tribunal of Mendoza’s Stock Exchange (Argentina).
- Secretary of Mendoza Executive Association (AEM)
- Chairman of Falcon Advisory S.A. (Falcon Capital).
- Legal officer at ONLEGAL Desarrollos Legal Tech SAS
Marcia Bianchini Cattaneo
- Lawyer. She graduated from the Faculty of Legal and Social Sciences of the University of Mendoza.
- He participated as an assistant in the “Twelfth Training in Small Causes Processes – Artificial Intelligence and Justice of Small Causes” organized by the Office of Small Causes and Consumption, the Center for Training and Judicial Investigations and the College of Lawyers and Attorneys, led held on September 23, 2021.
- She participates in the Course “Good practices and legal tools in the facts that constitute violence against women” dictated by the Center for Training and Judicial Investigations “DR. MANUELA A. SÁEZ» of the Mendoza Judiciary.
- Languages: Spanish and English.
Julio Demetrio Petra (Legal Counsel)
- Juan Demetrio Petra graduated from the School of Law of Universidad Nacional del Litoral in 1971.
- From 1971 to 1993 he practiced law uninterruptedly in his own practice and as an outside counsel to major Mendocinian companies like Carbometal S.A. and Cristalerías de Cuyo S.A., focusing on employment, business, and civil law.
- From 1983 to 1985 he served as Solicitor General [C1] in the Province of Mendoza.
- From 1985 to 1989 he served as Permanent Director of the bank Banco de Mendoza.
- He served as Federal Judge for the Federal Court of Appeals of Mendoza from 1993 to March 2012, when he retired.
- At present, Julio is consulting-partner at PETRA CREMASCHI ABOGADOS.
Carolina Calello (External Tax Consultant)
- Certified Public Accountant by the School of Economic Sciences of the University of Buenos Aires (year of graduation: 1990).
- Specialization in Tax Law – School of Law of the University of Buenos Aires (year of graduation: 2008).
- PhD in Economics with focus on Taxation. School of Economic Sciences of the University of Buenos Aires.
- Full Professor of “Taxation in Theory and Practice II” – School of Economic Sciences of the University of Buenos Aires.
- Graduate Course Professor at the School of Economic Sciences and the School of Law of the University of Buenos Aires, among other institutions.
- Deputy Director of the Department of Pedagogical Studies on Taxation – School of Economic Sciences of the University of Buenos Aires.
- Deputy Director of the Center of Economics and Crime – School of Economic Sciences of the University of Buenos Aires.
- Chairwoman of the Subcommittee on Tax Procedural Law and Criminal Tax Regime of the Professional Council of Economic Sciences of the City of Buenos Aires.
- Member of the Advisory Board of the Argentine Association of Fiscal Studies (periods: 2014-2016 and 2016-2018).
- Active Member of the Argentine Association of Fiscal Studies.
- Author of several publications, including a book titled Nulidades en materia tributaria (Cases of Invalidity in Taxation), which was published by the publishing company Edicon in 2012 and received an award the Argentine Association of Fiscal Studies in 2013.
María Cecilia Pippi Tulián
- Lawyer graduated from the National University of Cuyo (National Flag Bearer 2019-2020).
- Studying Santander Skills Scholarships | Upskill your Talent – ESADE in Influence and emotional intelligence.
- Studying the Multidisciplinary Training Program in AI of the Laboratory of Innovation and Artificial Intelligence of the Faculty of Law of the University of Buenos Aires.
- Cybersecurity in the educational environment | Telefónica Movistar Foundation | 2021
- Court Assistant of the IV International Competitions on Human Rights “Cuyum” | FD-UNCuyo | 2019
- Teacher of Work and Society at the secondary level in the Province of Mendoza.
- Languages: English, French and Spanish.
Mathias E. Molina (External Labor Consultant)
- Lawyer Graduated from the Faculty of Legal and Social Sciences of the University of Mendoza.
- Specialist in Corporate Legal Advice (University of Mendoza)
- Master in Business Law (University of Mendoza)
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Mendoza Labor Lawyers Association
- Organizer of Labor Law Courses.
- Languages: Spanish and English.